- Add the FVM chain to your Metamask wallet, login to your Metamask, click the network on the top, and click ‘Add network’.
2. Click ‘Add network manually on the MetaMask Page.
3. Fill in the blanks with the following info and click ‘Save’
Network name: FVM
New PRC URL: https://api.node.glif.io
Chain ID: 314
Currency symbol: FIL
Block explorer URL: https://filscan.io/
4. After saving the network, you can see the new Chain by clicking the ‘Networks’ on the left column.
5. Back to MetaMask, switch the network into FVM.
6. Click the address and copy it to https://filfox.info/en search bar, then click the search mark.
7. Get your f4 address here and copy it.
8. Withdraw FIL from exchanges which support f4 address (Binance, OKX, Huobi, MEXC, Bitget etc.). Here use Binance as an example. Visit Binance APP > Wallets > Spot > Withdraw.
9. Click ‘Withdraw’, and search ‘FIL’ in the search bar and click the search mark, then choose ‘FIL’ token.
10. Click ‘Send via Crypto Network’.
11. Paste your f4 address to the ‘Address’ bar, choose ‘Filecoin’ as Network, input the amount you want withdraw. Then click ‘Withdraw’ in the bottom right corner.
12. Click ‘Confirm’ and enter all your passport to finish Withdraw.
13. You’ll see FIL in your Filecoin Network MetaMask wallet after the network confirmed.